- Select your departure and destination cities
- Select your travel dates – a calendar will open up when you tap ‘Departure’ or ‘Return’.
- Don’t need a return ticket? Press the button: ‘I don’t need a return ticket’.
- Select the number of adults, children (aged from 2 to 12 inclusive), and infants (aged from 2 years) in the field on the right. You can select your class of service – Economy, Premium Economy, Business and First class.
- Tick the box ‘Open Booking.com in a new window’ to search for hotels in your destination city.
- Done all that? Press the big button – ‘Search tickets’.
- It’s cheaper to return tickets than separate flights. In the calendar you’ll see the dates with the cheapest flight tickets in green.
- As well as the city, you can specify the arrival airport. Just enter the city name and select an airport.
If you have several destinations, press ‘Multi‑city», and we’ll combine all your cities into one ticket. On our website the multi‑city option can be found in the bottom left under the search window. In the app, it will appear when you begin selecting your destination. You can make a route of up to 6 flights. To remove a point from your route, just press the red X button to the right.
Search resultsThe search results show the flight options available along with ticket information such as their price, the agencies and airlines offering them, the dates and times of departure and arrival, the airports, number of layovers, flight time and baggage allowances. WayAway determines flight characteristics and shows them as symbols. For example, an hourglass represents long layovers, while overnight layovers are shown as a crescent moon.
To get the flight number and detailed flight info, press on the ticket itself or the ‘Select ticket’ button. Convenient! Using the filters, you can customize the results to suit your needs and preferences, setting parameters such as the number of layovers, departure and arrival times, baggage allowances, layover duration, airports, airlines and more.
Buying a ticketChosen a ticket? Press the ‘Buy ticket’ button, and we’ll redirect you to the seller’s website, where you’ll be able to book and pay for your ticket.
Above the orange button we’ll show you all our partners offering the ticket. Below the button you’ll find baggage information and an option to add baggage to the ticket if it’s not included by default. After being redirected to the seller’s website all that’s left to do is fill out the passenger details form, enter a valid phone number and email address, and select a payment method. Double‑check your email! If you make a typo in the email address field, your ticket won’t find you and you’ll have to contact the seller to get it. Make sure the address is correct before continuing.